HOW TO IMPROVe BRAIN HEALTH
Build a more resilient and flexible brain with Brain Training
Brain training with the NeurOptimal® system may help you cope with things better (loss, relationship issues, family) and boost self-esteem at your work place and life.
Here’s a recent neurofeedback review from one of our clients who trained consistently for a year.
”After using neurofeedback for a year, I clearly notice these qualitative shifts that others have often described;
- I find that I sleep straight through the night without waking up
- I feel more clear and focused, it is easier to make decisions, and even my sense perceptions pick up on more details.
- The most persistent change I’ve noticed over the year is that I am much less stuck in negative thought patterns.
Discover The Benefits For Yourself!
What is Neurofeedback and How Does Neurofeedback Work?
The NeurOptimal® neurofeedback system is like a mirror and each central nervous system (CNS) changes itself to optimize its own functioning, whether it be an ability to focus when needed, go into sleep mode at night, be calm when there’s no danger, etc.. Learn more.
Training with NeurOptimal® is actually a learning task.
You get results because your brain is actively learning, even if you are not doing the learning consciously. So much like reading, once your brain knows how to read, it can’t “not know”. Your brain doesn’t forget. It may get rusty, but the effects of learning remain throughout your lifetime.
In the video below, Natalie Baker, founder of Neurofeedback Training Co. answers one of the most frequently asked questions from our clients; How many sessions should I do?
How to Get Started with Neurofeedback Training
We provide three ways to do neurofeedback:
- Come in for a session at our clinics in New York City, California (Pasadena) or Colorado (Boulder & Denver). Cost range from $125 and up depending on location. Special offer available for the initial session.
- Rent a neurofeedback at home system. The most convenient and cost-effective option. Cost range from $650/month to $900/month.
- Purchase the neurofeedback equipment from us. Cost range from $7000 and up.
Want to talk to a neurofeedback trainer before deciding?
Fill out our form to the right or contact us here to set up a 15 min. free phone consultation