How can I improve my brain health?
People using NeurOptimal neurofeedback at home or at an office have experienced more calm and better focus and mental acuity
NeurOptimal may help you cope with things better (loss, relationship issues, family) and boost self-esteem at your work place and life .
Here’s a neurofeedback review from one of our clients who trained consistently for a year.
”After using neurofeedback for a year, I clearly notice these qualitative shifts that others have often described;
1) I find that I sleep straight through the night without waking up
2) I feel more clear and focused, it is easier to make decisions, and
even my sense perceptions pick up on more details.
3) The most persistent change I’ve noticed over the year is that I am much less stuck in negative thought patterns.”
NEUROPTIMAL – An Effective BRAIN TRAINING FOR ALL AGES!
Discover The Benefits!
What is Neurofeedback and How Does Neurofeedback Work?
The neurofeedback system is like a mirror and each central nervous system (CNS) changes itself to optimize its own functioning, whether it be an ability to focus when needed, go into sleep mode at night, be calm when there’s no danger, etc.. Learn more
Training with NeurOptimal® is actually a learning task. You get results because your brain is actively learning, even if you are not doing the learning consciously. So much like reading, once your brain knows how to read, it can’t “not know”. Your brain doesn’t forget. It may get rusty, but the effects of learning remain throughout your lifetime.
Brain Training Tips from Our Blog
Why is it so difficult to relax at the end of the day? Ways to De-stress
For those of us who grew up in homes that weren't safe or didn't feel safe, which for the brain is the same thing, the idea of living in a state of calm is almost impossible to imagine. Read more
How to Start with Neurofeedback Training
We provide three ways to do neurofeedback:
- Come in for a session at our clinics in New York City, California (Pasadena) or Colorado (Boulder). Cost range from $125 and up depending on location. Special offer for the initial session
- Rent a neurofeedback system. The most convenient and cost-effective option. Cost range from $600/month to $900/month.
- Purchase the neurofeedback equipment from us. Cost range from $7000 and up
Want to talk to a neurofeedback trainer before deciding?
Contact us here to set up a 15 min. free phone consultation