How expensive is neurofeedback? Learn all your training options and costs.
- Cost of a neurofeedback home rental range from $650 per month and up (about $60 or less per session) .
- The cost of an in-person session range from $125 and up depending on the location (NYC, LA or Denver)
- Cost of buying the neurofeedback equipment (for home or professional use), range from $7495 and up.
Scroll down to learn more.
The professional-grade rental comes with everything you need to do successful neurofeedback sessions at home including support by our experienced trainers.
Rent a NeurOptimal® System
Rent for a month; pay as low as $32/day
- The most affordable option and provides exactly the same professional-grade system used in our clinics.
- Rent for as many months as you want and pay as you go!
- Multiple people can train on one system,
- Easy to use and effortless training! See how easy it is to set up here.
- When renting from us an experienced rental coach will also be assigned to you and available to answer questions throughout your rental period.
**12 sessions included ($55/session)
Ideal for one person training 3 sessions per week.
**Additional sessions: $25/session and billed upon return
**22 sessions included ($40/session)
Ideal for two or more people or a person who wants to do more than 3 sessions per week.
**Additional sessions: $25/session and billed upon return.
Unlimited Sessions ($30 per day)
Ideal for 2 or more people and for individuals who want to do more than 5 sessions/week. Great for families, partners or friends who want to train together or health professionals who are looking into buying a system.
* Sales tax applies for residents in NY, CA & CO. Shipping cost is billed separately at a flat-rate at $40 each way via FedEx (insurance included). Pick up for free in NYC or when scheduling a session in Los Angeles (Pasadena). View shipping policy.
Ready to rent? Fill out the form to get started.
First come, first serve! At times we may have a waitlist. To reserve a rental make sure to follow through all steps (create a reservation and sign the e-contract).
Yes, I'm interested in a rental!
(STEP 1 of 3)
Our main neurofeedback training center is in NYC (Union Square) but we also have affiliates in Los Angeles (Pasadena), and Denver, Colorado.
Depending on the location, price for an in-person session range from $125 - $160.
- NYC: $150/session; 10-pack includes free 11th session
- LA (Pasadena): $160/session (includes a live demo of a home rental)
- Denver, CO: $125/session
Often our clients try an in-person session first before renting or buying a system. A demo on how to use the home equipment is also available upon request.
NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback Equipment for Sale for Home and Professional Use
Price range from $7495 and up
We will help you find the best system for your needs, walk you through the purchase process, and schedule a time to review your neurofeedback equipment once it arrives to make sure you’re up and running quickly.
Some clients rent first and decide they want to keep it as part of their on-going wellness plan. For others, training multiple people often it is most cost effective to own.
Latest Neurofeedback Reviews
Watch also video testimonials
I learned about NeurOptimal from Bulletproof and sought out neurofeedback for peak-performance. I can now see why two months is recommended. At about the 10th session, I noticed a powerful shift in my mood and well-being. I’ll definitely rent again or come in for booster sessions.
– Andrew, CA (Yelp Review)
Easy to use, cost efficient and extremely effective. My performance anxiety in social settings has taken a back seat.– L., NYC
Afte 3 months I feel more calmer and focused. I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to train my brain this way. Sara and Kate were wonderful and responsive. Thank you!"- Kathy, Texas
Did You Know?
NeurOptimal® is the only fully-automated Dynamical Neurofeedback® device available today. In 2018, NeurOptimal® was designated as a General Wellness Product by the FDA. It is safe neurofeedback training for any brain!
Not sure which option is best for you? We're here to help!
If still deciding if neurofeedback is for you, watch our educational webinars. Want to discuss your options with an experienced trainer? Use the Chat Widget in the lower right corner (weekdays only).